We are always looking at increasing our stable of part-time/casual presenters for the presentation of our range of training seminars If you are an experienced engineer and would like to take a few days (or a few weeks) off every year from your "day job" to work with us then please read on. The requirements are as follows...
- You must be available to present a minimum of two training seminars per year (i.e. a minimum of four days each year).
- You must be a qualified engineer with a minimum of ten years of practical experience in the relevant subject area.
- You must have the ability to be able to communicate with people at all levels.
- You must have the ability to impart knowledge in "layman's terms" and in more than one way.
- You must be able to think on your feet under the pressure of an audience.
- You must keep up-to-date by regularly working in your area of specialisation.
- You must be available to travel to major cities outside of your own.
If this sounds like you, please contact us and we can take it further. We are willing to negotiate great rates for the right candidate and would be interested in a long-term agreement.